Our summer program is designed for having fun, with an educational flare.
- Smart Moves and Rec Club
- Reading Club
- Photo Club
- Money Matters
- Torch Club
- Garden Club
- Field Trips
- Explore Our World
- Pioneer Park
- Showtime Cinema
Field trips include Children’s Museum, Parks & Rec Pool, Indianapolis Indians games and much more.
Lunch and an afternoon snack are included.
- Total daily attendance maximum 45 members.
- Signed permission slip required for weekly field trips.
- Wear shoes or sneakers for safety and fun. Please no sandals.
- Bring a water bottle and sunscreen every day.
- Some field trips may have an additional charge. Swimming will cost $2.50 per child and is for swimmers ages 10 years and up.
- Please bring a lunch or have eaten lunch prior to attending.
Mondays – Fridays
Full-Day Program Members Arrive 8 AM – 9AM, Drop-In Members arrive 12 PM. Program closes 6pm.
2018 Dates: To Be Announced
This program is offered at these clubs: