Kroger Community Rewards
Donating to the Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County is as easy as swiping your Kroger Card!
Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards and earn money for the Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County every time you shop. It’s easy and free to enroll! When you link your Shopper’s Card, every purchase you make provides funds for the club. Plus, you’ll earn fuel points at the same time.
Here is what you need to do:
1. A Kroger Plus Card is required for participation in the Community Rewards program.
- Need a Plus Card? Stop by any Kroger store and pick one up.
- Lost your card or don’t know your Plus Card number? Call 1-800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
2. If you don’t already have a Kroger digital account, then create one.
- Visit www.kroger.com or download the Kroger mobile app for your device.
- Select the Register button
- Enter your email address (username) and create a password.
- Select “Create Account”.
- Enter your Kroger Plus card number (or create a virtual card number while registering).
3. Enroll in Community Rewards
- Sign into your digital account at www.kroger.com.
- Select “My Account”.
- Scroll down to the Community Rewards section of your account page.
- Select “Enroll Now” or “Edit”,
- Enter the name “Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County”.
- Select “Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County” from the list and click “Enroll”.
- “Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County” will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account page.
Approximately ten days after enrolling, the Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County will begin being displayed at the bottom of your grocery receipts.
Note: Participating in this program will not affect your ability to earn or use Kroger Fuel Points.
Have questions? Call Kroger Gift Services at 1-800-294-4438.